Did you ever feel that at times your bandwidth of the internet fell drastically? Did you ever feel that your ISP is not providing you with the promised bandwidth or data? Well, we all have been in such a situation and until now there was no way to check if the ISP is doing the job right or not but now, there is a software that can track the bandwidth and the data usage for you so that you can check if you are getting proper services or not. Let us look into the features of this software before we proceed any further.
Features of NetWorx
• The software basically uses the network activity to check the speed of connection and the data usage. This can be really helpful in figuring out the network issues.
• If your internet plan has fixed usage then this software can help you in tracking the internet usage and this way you can ensure that you do not exceed the given quota.
• Another way this software can help is that it makes it possible for you to detect the hacker attacks or viruses which send the sensitive data on the network. It is possible because the application can track the network usage and you can see your any unusual activity.
• The software also has a feature wherein you can select the monitoring for a specific connection or for all the internet connection hat your computer or laptop connects to.
• Most of the other software would not have this feature but this application can give you audio-visual alerts in case of unusual activity. The system can also trigger an auto turn off for your system and your internet connection in such a case.
• The reports that are generated by this software are available in many formats like MS Word, Excel and many more.
This is surely a great software for all the people who would like to analyze the network data.in addition to this, if you are on fixed data plan then this software can save a lot of money for you as it can turn off the internet as soon as you exceed the data limit. The reports generated by the tool are really easy to understand because of the visual representations.
The software is also very small in size and the setup file ranges from 3 MB to 5.9 MB. You will also not face any compatibility issue as the software can be installed on Windows, Mac, and Linux. In addition to this, the software supports 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems. The fact that the tool is highly customizable enables us to give it a 5-star review and our team is constant using this tool to monitor the network connection now.
If you would also like to download the software then below is the link to the homepage of the tool and after visiting the site, you can simply select your operating system and start the download.